I've had a wonderful but tough journey loosing weight but not an easy journey eating LOW CARB.....this is a journey I will probably be on for the rest of my life. I have found so many tasty and amazing recipes I wanted to share with my friends and fellow Low Carbers. This is not all my own recipes but a gathering from many books, blogs, websites, magazines and even TV shows. Enjoy!

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

CREAMY ZUCCHINI NOODLES

-Run zucchinis through mandolin grater to form strips and create noodles.
-1T olive oil
-2 cloves garlic
-1 cup cream cheese
-I lemon's juice
-salt and black pepper to taste
-chopped tomatoes
-parmesan cheese or cheese of your choice for garnish at the end

-Fry garlic in olive oil, melt cream cheese and season with salt and pepper.
-Add noodles and cook for 3-4 minutes.
-Topp with the chopped tomatoes.
-Garnish with cheese.
-Serve hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment